Returns & Refund
You can purchase from 2steves with complete confidence and peace of mind as all purchases come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2 Year Warranty as standard.
To return a item simply message us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07522395666.
Packaging of returns
Please keep hold of all the original packaging until you are sure you want to keep the goods, as an additional charge will be made if you wish to return items within 30 days from delivery without the original packaging.
If you do not have all of the original packaging but wish to return goods within the money-back guarantee period, all items must be placed in a sturdy cardboard box with appropriate packaging material to stop the items moving around and to protect them from scratches and damage. 2steves cannot accept responsibility for any item that is damaged due to insufficient packaging, and your return and refund may be refused if the item is not packaged correctly.
Money Back Guarantee
To return a product under our standard or extended Money Back Guarantee schemes, please ensure the product is:
- In ‘as new’ condition
- Well packaged and in its original packaging
Our guarantees are in addition to your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights, see below.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 30 days from delivery to tell us you’ve changed your mind
- Choose another item or ask for a refund
- Refunds cover the delivery charges of Standard or Saver services, but exclude any enhancements such as installation, two-person delivery, timed and Saturday services
Eligibility for Money Back Guarantee
Important: For hygiene and software licensing reasons, some items are only eligible for our Money Back Guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging with all software still “unregistered.” Details of exclusions are shown within the product descriptions. Products include:
- In-Ear Monitors and In-Ear Headphones
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Reeds and mouthpieces for woodwind and brass instruments
- Mouth and Lip-Care Products
- CDs, DVDs and Software
If your item isn’t behaving as expected, tell us as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue.
Within the first 30 days of your ownership, we’ll collect the goods and deliver them back to your free of charge.
After the first 30 days, but within 2 years of ownership, you’re responsible for the cost of returning the item to us and the cost of delivering them item back to you. We can reimburse reasonable return costs should you be able to provide independent proof that the fault is attributable to us or the manufacturer.
Items Damaged in Transit
We do everything we can to make sure your order reaches you in perfect condition. If the order there is damaged when you receive it please tell us as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue.
Where possible, please include a photograph of any damage caused to the item and/or packaging in transit as this will help us to raise the matter with our courier.
Please be advised that we can only accept responsibility for the condition of the goods prior to delivery to you. Any damage or breakage en-route to you is our responsibility, but if something happens after it has been delivered to you, your dedicated safe place or your nominated neighbour, it is your responsibility, and we cannot accept any liability for the damage.
Standard and Extended Warranties
If you let us know within 14 days from delivery of the order, we’ll collect the damaged item from you free of charge, and quickly replace the item or give you a refund. After 14 days a small charge for collection will apply.
Incorrect Item Received
We do everything we can to make sure the right items reach you. If there’s anything you’re not expecting in your delivery please tell us as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue.
Where possible, please include details of the incorrect or misdescribed item that you’ve received.
When returning the item to us, please make sure you leave the original inner and outer packaging intact and just reseal the parcel the item arrived in.
Standard & Extended Warranties
If you let us know within 14 days from delivery of the order, we’ll collect the incorrectly delivered product from you free of charge, and quickly replace the item or give you a refund. After 14 days a small charge for collection will apply.
Please note: you have a responsibility to return the incorrect item or any item that has been accidentally delivered to you without order or payment. If you don’t return it, we will charge you the full cost of the item.
Cancelling an Order
You have up to 30 days from receiving your order to cancel it.
If you’d like to cancel your order, you can copy and paste the below in to an email, complete the necessary information and send to email@example.com
To find out more about your statutory rights please see below.
To 2steves, Unit 1, Brickyard Road, Roecliffe, YO51 9NS
I/We hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods:
• List your order items here
• List your order number(s) here
• Order date / received on delivery date
What we do when goods are returned
We inspect returned goods to ensure you have taken reasonable care of them during your possession, and everything that we originally sent to you has been returned.
Please note that restocking charges may be applied if goods are not received in as new condition and with appropriate packaging.
If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within a few days of receiving your goods and confirming they have been returned in line with our policy.
Your Statutory Rights
Cancelling an order
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
1. The contract is formed at the time when you receive your delivery.
2. You have the legal right to cancel the contract for a limited time without giving any reason but we would welcome your feedback as it helps us to improve.
3. Your right to cancel ends 14 calendar days from the day following:
a) the day you receive your order, or
b) the day you receive the last of your order when it’s delivered in instalments
4. To cancel, you must inform us of your wishes either by post or in an e-mail. You may use the attached Model Cancellation Form but you do not have to.
5. In order to meet the 14 day cancellation deadline, emails are deemed to arrive when sent and letters when posted. You do not have to return the actual goods by this date. See point 13 below about when goods must be returned to us.
6. To be able to demonstrate that you have told us you wish to cancel in time, we would recommend that you retain any e-mails sent to us, keep a copy of any letter and ask the Post Office for proof of posting.
7. To cancel a ‘Distance Sales Contract’ and for any other matters please contact us at:
2steves, Unit 1, Brickyard Road, Roecliffe, YO51 9NS
8. If you cancel this contract, we will refund the full purchase price plus the standard cost of delivery. Note any additional cost of enhanced delivery chosen by you will not be refunded e.g. installation, two man delivery, timed and Saturday delivery.
9. We may make a deduction from your refund where goods have been de-valued because you have handled them in a way which goes beyond that which might reasonably be allowed in a shop to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
10. We will make repayments without undue delay, and not later than-
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provided evidence that you have returned the goods or
(c) If the goods have not yet been sent to you, 14 days after the day which we were informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
11. We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
12. We will make the repayment using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the repayment.
13. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day in which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
14. Please ensure any returned goods are packaged appropriately using either the original packaging or using a similar, suitable alternative.
15. We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with the contract that is as described, of reasonably satisfactory quality and reasonably durable.
Faulty, incorrect or damaged items
The Consumer Rights Act 2015
1. Where goods are faulty or have been misdescribed then you have a short-term right to reject them for a full refund or ask us to repair or replace goods if you prefer.
2. Where the fault lies with downloaded or installed software you can only ask us to repair or replace the digital content.
3. Once you request a repair or replacement you must allow us a reasonable time to do so and may not change your mind and opt for one of the alternatives.
4. The right to reject is lost after 30 calendar days beginning on the day after you received the goods.
5. If you request a repair or replacement in the first 30 days, the “30 day clock stops” and recommences once you have received your repaired goods or replacement. You will have the balance of the 30 days (with a minimum of 7 days) to reject them for a full refund if they are still not satisfactory.
6. After 30 days your rights are to ask us for a free repair or replacement.
7. You may not require us to repair or replace if it is impossible or disproportionately expensive for us compared to the alternative.
8. You need not accept a repair or replacement when it causes significant inconvenience to you compared to the alternative.
9. If after the repair, goods remain faulty then you may keep them and get something off the price, or you can reject them. Where goods are rejected more than 180 days from delivery, a deduction can be made for the use you have had of them.
10. Where software remains faulty you can only ask for a price reduction.
11. Refunds will be made within 14 days of agreeing goods are faulty using the same method of payment as used when ordering.